- A Practical Commentary on Holy Scripture, Bishop Frederick Justus Knecht, D.D., Tan Books and Publishers, Inc., Rockfort, Illinois, 2003 edition.
- Ancient Christian Commentary on Scripture, New Testament, vol. VIII, Philippians, edited by Mark J. Edwards, Inter-Varsity Press, 1999.
- Catechism of the Catholic Church, Libreria Editrice Vaticana, Second edition, 1997.
- Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture: Philippians, Colossians, Philemon, Dennis Hamm, SJ, Baker Academic, 2013.
- Catholic Bible Dictionary, Scott Hahn general editor, Doubleday, 2009.
- "Ignatius Catholic Study Bible" The Letters of Saint Paul to the Philippians, Colossians, and Philemon, Scott Hahn and Curtis Mitch, Ignatius Press, San Francisco, 2005.
- Jewish New Testament Commentary, David H. Stern, Jewish New Testament Publications, Inc. 1996 edition.
- Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Series II, vol. 1, Eusebius, “Church History,” Hendrickson Publishers, 1995 edition.
- The Archaeological Study Bible, Zondervan, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1984 edition.
- The Anchor Bible Dictionary, volumes 1-6, Doubleday, New York, 1992 edition.
- The Faith of the Early Fathers, vol. I, edited by William A. Jurgens, Liturgical Press, Collegeville, Minnesota, 1970.
- The Interlinear Bible Hebrew-Greek-English, vol. 1-4; Hendrickson Publishers, 1976-1984.
- The Navarre Bible: The Letters of St. Paul, Four Courts Press, Dublin, Ireland, 2010 edition.
- The New American Catholic Study Bible, Oxford University Press, 1990.
Michal Hunt, Copyright © 2018 Agape Bible
Study. Permissions All Rights Reserved.